The Contract Management Certificate Program enhances the contract manager’s knowledge and abilities relating to the fundamentals of contract management. The program presents both a theoretical and practical problem solving approach to contract management including the manager’s responsibilities prior to contract award, understanding the communication process in the contract management network, post-award surveillance tools, contract modifications, correcting contractual problems and processing terminations, cancellations and claims.
Contract Management Software Vendors
Contract Management Definition
Contract Management and Compliance Management is the process of managing contracts, deliverables, deadlines and customer satisfaction. Public agencies and private companies know that the purchasing process doesn’t end when the contract is awarded. Effective post-award management is essential to the seamless acceptance of supplies and services. Contract Management impacts many areas within an organization and can significantly influence its budget, operations, customer service and public image.
Benefits of Effective Contract Management
- Contract Management Software can increase production and reduced inventory.
- Contract Management Software can improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Contract Management Software can reduce purchasing costs, scheduling conflicts and manufacturing waste.
- Contract Management Software can transform fixed contract costs into cash that goes directly to the bottom line.
Types Of Contract Management Software
Contract Management software can be divided into groups based on vertical industry that they cater to, such as:
- Commercial Contract Management Software
- Educational Contract Management Software
- Government Contract Management Software