Now go to ‘Operation Mode’ view. Choose the instance name and click on menu ‘Maintain instance/Work process distribution’
Double click on the ‘* All operation mode’ and it will show you the following screen. In this click on other op mode button and then on click on operation mode entry field to choose an op mode.
You can right mouse click on a op mode and choose to delete it once its assigned to an instance.
Work process distribution for the op modes across the instances
Double click on the op mode to see the work process distribution dialog. Click on the Background or update or spool work process and use + or – button to increase or decrease the work processes.
Manually switching the operation modes.
- Choose RZ03
- system displays list of OP modes
Choose the target op mode by clicking on “Choose operation mode” button
- Choose the op mode and click ‘choose’
- To switch all servers to the op mode chose in above step use:
- Control/Switch Operation Mode/All Servers
- To switch selected servers to the op mode chose in above step use:
- Control/Switch Operation Mode/ selected Servers